- A demonstration pit cook by Cheryl Bryce;
- Delicious and beautifully presented pit cooked food
- Baked Scow bread on sticks over the fire
- Games of Lahal shared by August Thomas
- Native plant planting by Township of Esquimalt arbourists and by attendees
- Native vegetation walks led by Lewis Williams
- Community mapping of special and meaningful places by UVIC Community Mapping Group
- Information booths including a traditional medicinal tea table with Anna Spahan and Earl Claxton Jr
Busy at work, preparing the pit and meeting all the great people.
Anna and Isabelle our Elders who support us so much. Anna and Medicine Table.
Jen, Lewis and Ken our great champions
August Thomas sharing his knowledge and skills at Lahal. Putting the pit together!